Tuesday 6 December 2011

Current work

Currently for my first semester at University iv got a good enough idea of what's going on now its just a case of getting things done :). For my main project im now developing my idea around some sort of rigging script that can adapt to several different creatures and possibly adding in some automated muscle setup.

For work im currently working with some extremely talented animators (and friends) Pauls, Dave, Arran, Ravi and Jason. Were doing an animation about an eye exam which has been a fun experience working on a real project and finding out what's needed. My main roll is rigging and set modelling but im also animating one shot which at first I was worried about but came to like. With animation I still think ive a lot to learn so Im going to try more small animations later on this year.

But the main thing this month is to get things sorted so I can spend Christmas with my amazing girlfriend Zoe, family and friends :)

Hope people have a great Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment