Saturday 2 October 2010

What am I? Tutorials and pod-casts

As im making my project "what am i?" i will be creating videos on little tips you can use in you're own work. I will be doing a few tutorials on the new features of Maya 2011 including the new interactive skin bind :)

In addition to these tutorials I will be recording some pod-casts filmed during the production to help newcomers to 3d understand the processe involved. Ill discuses things like preparation for a short animation with things like finding referances and making story board. Then when we start modelling id explain things like topology and how we can create clean models, different approaches to animating from pose to pose and straight ahead. Also I'm sure there will be some more tutorials on new things I find along the way :)





No comments:

Post a Comment